Beer Tap Locks For Your Keg
How do you keep pesky fingers off of your keg? Beer tap locks! The last thing you want is unwanted neighbors or children drinking your beer when you don’t want them to, and a great solution is by putting a faucet lock on your tap. This is an easy and inexpensive solution to keeping your beer in your hands even when you are away. I have been searching for the best lock for my kegerator and have found a great one that I want to tell you about.
Beer Tap Locks
Keeping your beer safe and secure is a must and having a tap lock could be the very thing you need! The pictured tap lock is the best one that I have found. It does what it is meant to do, and is made of great quality. It comes equipped with one key, and is made of heavy duty aluminum casting. One piece of warning that the manufacturer gives is do not over tighten! All you need is a snug fitting to make this tap lock work like a charm.
What I love most about this lock is it has great reviews. You can clearly see that you will be getting the assurance that you are purchasing a high quality product based on what others are saying. Also, I’m a bargain shopper and I am always looking for a good deal. Thankfully, this lock is the most inexpensive I have found. With a small minimal investment you will be keeping your beer safe from thieves!
—- More Information about Beer Tap Locks Here —-
Another reason to purchase this faucet lock is pure responsibility! If you were like me as a kid you were always looking to swipe your parents alcohol. The last thing you want is for your children and their friends to drink irresponsibly and without a lock on your keg you are begging them to do so!
- The beer faucet lock covers spout and locks handle from moving forward.
- This type of lock is made from heavy-duty aluminum casting, which is well suited for home and commercial restaurant use.
- You can install easily and attach over the faucet and comes with one key.
- These are made to fit most USA faucets of U.S. Beer Industry Standard 1-1/8″-18 Body Thread. It will not fit European, Perlick forward-seating, or stout faucets.
- The weight and dimensions are 10.1 ounces and 4 x 3.8 x 4 inches respectively.
One reviewer mentioned; “I have teens and teens with friends. No more worries because now my keg is locked up. Sleep comes easy.” Protecting your beer and keeping those around safe is of highest priority. The only way you can get that kind of security is by keeping you keg under lock and key. What are you waiting for? Keep your beer safe and secure under a new lock and key!
Purchase Your Faucet Lock Here Today!!!
- [DIY] How to build a kegerator easily from scratch-best kegerator conversion kit to buy
- 10 Advantages of owning kegerator at home
- 5 Cheap & Best home kegerators-Top rated brands
- Edgestar vs Kegco vs Nostalgia vs Danby Kegerators Comparison chart
- Finding a New Kegerator Tower
- How to Clean a Kegerator and beer lines at home Easily?
- Keg sizes & prices – Where to Buy kegs near me?
- Kegerator Parts and accessories
- Kegerator Reviews
- The Best Outdoor Kegerator
- The Perfect 3 Tap & 4 tap Kegerator
- Top 5 Best mini kegerators of 2020