Best commercial kegerator review
For those of you who are looking for a little more power in your kegerator experience then you may want to check out a commercial kegerator. If you have a restaurant, catering company, or have a lot parties where you will be getting a lot of use out of your kegerator then you may want to go for a commercial grade kegerator.
In terms of commercial grade products I don’t think you can go wrong with True TDD’s brand of kegerators. Since True TDD has been on the cutting edge of technology and quality kegerators. This kegerator costs a little more than other models, but you will have the assurance of having commercial quality that will last you for years.
—- Find More Information about True TDD Here —-
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system – keeps the beer colder!!!
- Digital Temperature Control and Display – gives you more control over the temperature. I love having the option of picking the temperature I want my beer to be.
- Save Energy – This kegerator is energy star qualified! Helps protect the environment and puts more money in your pocket by using less energy.
- Thick Walls – It is made with two inch thick walls that cut down on vibration.
- Two Faucet Option – This model kegerator can be purchased with an added tap giving you the option of having two kegs in the kegerator
- 1,000 btu!
It is very easy to see how awesome this kegerator is! True TDD is in a class of their own and do not make average products. Without a doubt it will consistently pour you a cold beer every time for any occasion. Also, I think most of your friends will be jealous that you got the coolest appliance in town!
The only con I have for the product is the price. True TDD’s kegerators will cost you more than a typical kegerator, but it is a luxury kegerator. It is a kegerator on steroids! You pay for what you get so if you want the best then you can’t wrong with True TDD.
If you are in the market for a luxury product that has quality, and will last you a lifetime then you have found the right kegerator! A commercial kegerator is not for everybody, but if you want the best then you need to buy a True TDD.