Kegco kegerator review K309SS-2
Are you new buyer of kegerator? Do not worry about choosing top rated kegerator to taste real draft beer at home. We have written detailed Kegco kegerator review based on 2 years experience of my friend and other customer reviews along with their ratings. Also check EdgeStar kegerator reviews of KC2000 and KC3000 models. Also read Nostalgia kegerator review completely to understand whether nostalgia brand also meet your requirements.Click here to read Amazon customer review of Kegco K309SS-2 kegerator.
Read complete guide to build kegerator from mini fridge at home with DIY conversion kit.This Kegco Digital Beer Keg Cooler Refrigerator is provided with double taps, so you can have two beers going at once. It has a stainless steel finish, easily washable parts and an efficient cooling system to help save you electricity. Also check best mini kegerator reviews reviews if you need portable beer dispenser.
Kegco Beer dispensers Comparison chart:
You can also check Kegco with single ( Kegco K309SS-1 Full Size Digital Kegerator with Stainless Steel ), double and triple faucet ( Kegco K309SS-3HB Triple Faucet Digital Homebrew Kegerator with Stainless Steel Door ) models if you are fixed with Kegco brand. Check Kegco vs Edgestar kegerator comparison chart.
Kegco kegerator review : K309SS-2
The Kegco K309SS-2 Dual Faucet Digital Draft Beer Dispenser has all the standard features that are available in Edgestar and Nostalgia like removable easy-to-clean drip tray and a chrome guardrail with easy rolling casters. Read Kegco kegerator review by customer who used it for last 1 year given below.
- It impressed me with its special add-on features like digital temperature controls and fan-forced cooling. You can set temperature easily as low as 32 degrees for ice cold beer with the push of a button as your wish with digital temperature controls.
- Some customers mentioned Fan-Forced cooling gave uniform cooling throughout the unit and were able to set coldest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser in the market.
- Kegco has one additional feature that EdgeStar KC2000 not had was its interior space which can easily hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors Kegs and rubber kegs. Do you want to know where to buy kegs near you? Click earlier link to read about top 5 cheap kegs.
- Due to its more interior space, it can hold two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew kegs, so you can dispense more than one beer at a time.
- Deep Chill function on beer keg refrigerator allows you to quickly cool down a warm beer keg, where as regular kegerators take more than 48 hours to get cool beer.
- Some consumers able to convert it into a regular refrigerator for extra storage when they do not want to use for kegerator and vice versa.
- It is little bit costlier than other brands like Edgestar and Nostalgia by $100 to $200.
- Few customers had issue fan in the top right corner which never turns on. Later they came to know it will turn on automatically based on ambient temperature. you might have to calibrate the thermostat like Edgestar brand.
I am really fan of this model because of its special features where other standard kegerator did not have. Although it is little bit expensive, it is one of the great home kegerator available in market. It is highly recommended to go for Kegco brand if you want durability, reliability with premium features even though it is little pricey.If you are satisfied with review of Kegco kegerator K309SS-2 model, then you can check Amazon’s Best sellers in kegerator category.